Monday, March 23, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
just sent this email to a school principal :
Dear Principal,
I am a member of the public who lives around the neighbourhood. I am greatly displeased with the behaviour of 6 upper secondary school students at a nearby Mcdonald's branch at around 5.15pm. They were using coarse languages and conversing loudly although they were in a public location. It is also to my disappointment that there are 4 of them who,I assume, are prefects as the girls wore white skirts and shirts (without blazers). I strongly urge you to give a verbal warning to your students and perhaps re-emphasize one of your school rules which says "5. All students should behave with propriety at all times whether in school or out of school, and aim to achieve at least a “Good” in conduct grades. " (quoted from http://www.geylangmethodistsec.moe.edu.sg/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=57 )
Thank you for your attention
Theresawell, what to do? i was irritated. =\
2:32 AM