<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6873166667728530335?origin\x3dhttp://miracles-exist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOU
the last romance

Theresa
02021989
rewind my past
Extraordinary acts


Music
the songs you used to play

music code here.

tagboard
the words we all said

<
>

Linkages
the exits to escape

my reflection Ambrose Bing Rong Chao Yang Cherie Claudia Danae Daniel Dickson 汪大東 Dylan Eileen Estella Francis George(celeb) Henzy HueyHuey Jack(NZ) Jason Lum Jason(Silver) Jerald Jia Jie Jian Xin June Lester Tay Lydia Lynnette Matthew Perry Rainie(celeb) Samantha Sharon Shaun Stanley Teng Yong Teresa(YISS) Thomas Tikki Tricia Vivian Wan Ding Yao Xing Zhi Yang
JR Network! FCBC YouthNet Ps Jeff/Rach
Past
the historys to forget

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


Credits
the sources of love

Designer : DEAD-dolliie

Sunday, April 5, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday

I was sharing with the girls today about the problems we have in our daily lives. Kinda surprised that I actually shared this because I spoke without thinking.



In our lives, we always face problems -consciously or sub-consciously. Sometimes, we're so exposed to the problems that we do not think of it as a problem already but have accepted it as part-and-parcel of our lives, so much so that we're subconsciously burdened and stressed by it without knowing the root cause of our headaches and stress-related illnesses. In other times, when we are heavily stressed out, we tend to carry the heavy burden on our shoulders,refusing to let go even after the problem/event has passed. For example, I was very pressurised during the A-level exam preparation period. Pressurised not by my parents but myself. Even after A-levels exams were over, I did not experience a great sense of relief nor did I feel a load off my shoulders. It occurred to me about the analogy that Pastor Cesar shared during the G12 Conference. "Imagine yourself standing by a river and you're picking up a huge rock and throwing inside the water. The rock represents your burdens and problems. The river represents Jesus." I realised that the rock was too heavy for me to even carry and throw into the river but God is stronger than I am. He is able to lift up the rock from my shoulders and throw it into the sea. However, it's not a definite thing that we are able to identify what our problems are. Remember I talked about subconscious problems? These are the ones which are slightly more serious because they weigh us down without us knowing why and how. It's like chaining an invisible weight to your legs as you walk,struggling without knowing why. (Kinda reminds me of the movie "Shutters" whereby the ghost was all along on the main character's shoulders without him knowing. lol. )

Are you suffering from sub-conscious problems? Ask God help you identify what they are! =)



4:45 AM