Tuesday, May 19, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
Seriously, I can't wait for the next dance practice. Yeah sure. Maybe I won't get casted to perform History Maker. But so what? I love to go for dance practices. I love fellowshipping with them because when we have free worship, we really are free to dance without people thinking u are weird. (provided u can throw ur self consciousness away lah)
Last sunday, i saw my dance mates in front of the altar dancing during worship session. So I attempted to follow but felt a bit restricted because of the space (it was just an excuse. there was plenty of spaces cos i was standing first row.) and the people (yes. this is the reason why i did not dance.). I guess I need a BIG step of faith and added courage and boldness before I can be like Emelyn to dance in front of the altar in church. And of cos... not just these, I need PRACTICES TOO!! else my dance steps will be like awkward kinds...hahhaa...
Need the Holy Spirit to guide me along I guess...
Looking forward to the next worship session during Dance !! =DD
8:52 AM