Thursday, June 18, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
I attended a Kids Dance Camp from Tue-Thur! It was planned by Valerie and 2 other people...forgot who already. Sorry!!
My group kids consists of: Phoebe (Mr Loke's daughter), Nicole, Sherry, Chermaine, Naomi, Su Anne and Carly.
Rui Xiang>> the lead facilitator for my team =) the picture was taken by Sherry! ^^ You'll see Sherry later in the photo or video (if i upload)

this is the group photo! You can click on it to see the enlarged version!



This is Penguin Sherry!! There's another one called Germaine but I don't have her photo with me...

Hahha.. this was the pose by Cheryl, Evangelyn and half of Chermaine. haha

This is Regina Jie Jie teaching during a class.

Gladys doing warm up. =)

The kids doing warm up.


I shall upload more next time maybe? kinda tired now. haha..
9:33 PM