Friday, June 19, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
OH YEAH! I have not told you all this:
I'm accepted in NTU Business course!!! *ELATED*!! Was previously in NTU Economics then I appealed to enter Business course and now I AM IN!! =DD yay! God is great!!
One revelation I've told Jia Jun: After we've learnt to say 'no', we've just started to deprive ourselves of chances to grow. But of course, we say 'no' to sins and temptations. but do we say 'no' to chances like to speak in front of a group, to share word, to lead worship?
In dance, we all had no choice but to dance in front of everyone - individually! If we've rejected, the kids would follow. So, in order to be a 'good role model', we have to do it first. So there was no way I could have said no to dancing in front of them. But after dancing, I found that I was stronger in my faith and have become bolder. I felt more confident. I don't know the exact feeling, but it felt great! =)
11:36 PM