Sunday, July 19, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
Click
here to view the photos that I've taken at the Fireplace cafe in Chinatown =]
Yesterday, Yi Ling brought us to a cafe that she always passed by when she goes work. the name of the cafe is Fireplace. It is a rather cosy cafe with entertainers on Saturdays. 8 of us were present - Chun Hern, Yi Ling, Fiona, Cherie, Ruo Yuan, Wan Ting, Yen Leng and I. we stayed there from about 7.30pm till 10.30pm. It was kinda fun hanging out with them! Was rather surprised to see Daryl, Fiona and Ruo Yuan actually. haha.
oh yeah, saw my cousin - Fiona- there also..but we didn't say hi to each other. I guess she felt a bit awkward to see me there ba. She stayed there for like 1hour plus before leaving with her boyfriend. Hmm...
Church today was alright, except for the announcement part. Next Sunday, Pastor Khong will announce something that will definitely shock many of us. Of course, some of the youths won't be affected. but...youths like us will be. =( haish. oh well, shall see how it goes ba...
3:10 AM