Thursday, July 23, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
During Dance today, Deborah and I were talking about a certain someone in the ministry too. She said that when that someone is around, she tended to want to dance to impress that person. Immediately, I agreed with her because that was how i felt since Day One! I shall call that certain someone "Yul". don't ask me why. I also don't know.
Whenever Yul is there to watch, I'll suddenly feel very self-conscious of my movements. For Deborah, it was coz of Yul's comments (harsh, straightforward). For me, it's just his/her stare. Yul never look and smile at u de leh. He/she will just stare and I bet in his/her mind, he/she is already thinking of what to shoot later liao. LOL.
im sorry. its not that I dont like him/her or what. I respect him/her, I like him/her.Probably just not very used to his/her being in the room. Yet. haha...
Also, this also taught me something. Kids nowadays really know how to express how they feel. (BwAhahahah! yeah. i was referring to Deborah.) when I was her age, I couldn't express how I felt clearly. I didn't consider how I feel and thus I've never told others how I felt about things. It's like...I've never lived... =X
Met a new friend. Yu Zhan. NUS Computing. Worked with him today for Passage New York. =)
8:38 AM