<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6873166667728530335?origin\x3dhttp://miracles-exist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOU
the last romance

Theresa
02021989
rewind my past
Extraordinary acts


Music
the songs you used to play

music code here.

tagboard
the words we all said

<
>

Linkages
the exits to escape

my reflection Ambrose Bing Rong Chao Yang Cherie Claudia Danae Daniel Dickson 汪大東 Dylan Eileen Estella Francis George(celeb) Henzy HueyHuey Jack(NZ) Jason Lum Jason(Silver) Jerald Jia Jie Jian Xin June Lester Tay Lydia Lynnette Matthew Perry Rainie(celeb) Samantha Sharon Shaun Stanley Teng Yong Teresa(YISS) Thomas Tikki Tricia Vivian Wan Ding Yao Xing Zhi Yang
JR Network! FCBC YouthNet Ps Jeff/Rach
Past
the historys to forget

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


Credits
the sources of love

Designer : DEAD-dolliie

Wednesday, July 8, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday

On Wednesday, I told Dy that I couldn't work the next day as I had to go out with my friends. On the same day, at 4pm, I received a msg from Wan Ting which says "Are you coming?" Immediately, I replied, asking "It's today!??!" and her comical reply came back "Yeah!!!"

haha. Well, so i took cab down to Lido and you know, every time I take cab, I'll definitely hint the taxi driver to drive faster and not take the longer route. This was how I hinted that day when he said if it's the movie place. "Yeah lor. I supposed to meet my friends today but I forgot! Now they are there waiting for me." [my hint: DRIVE FASTER!! IM LATE!!]

He drove me to the BACK of lido and as you know, I don't frequent Orchard Road. And when he drove me to the back of lido, I exclaimed,"It's not this one!!!!" Imagine his shock when he heard me. "WHAT!?!?"

I repeated," It's not this one!!"

He asked anxiously,"It's the cinema building right?? [I nodded.] Got isetan one rite? [I nodded again, slower this time.] CORRECT LAH!!! haiyoh. Scare me leh! Drive all the way here then you tell me it's wrong. This is the back of the building lah. haiyoh!!!"

"OH... yeah...scared me too..." I replied sheepishly.

Okay. I really should walk around orchard road more. haha.

Well, turns out that I reached the cinema earlier than expected. My friends came in later with the popcorns and drinks and we settled down to watch TRANSFORMERS!! It was a rather long movie but still, I could tell that they cut away a lot of scenes. irritating. Some scenes don't even flow nicely lor. like, one moment, the guy was at a place. and the next moment, he appeared in another place! -.-" but overall, it was a great movie! Great visual effects. But still feel the pinch about the taxi fare which cost more than twice the amount of the movie ticket. haish.

Been telling myself, don't get upset about the loss of money. Money can be earned. But once you lose your mood, it's kinda hard to get it back. =P



10:28 PM