<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6873166667728530335?origin\x3dhttp://miracles-exist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YOU
the last romance

Theresa
02021989
rewind my past
Extraordinary acts


Music
the songs you used to play

music code here.

tagboard
the words we all said

<
>

Linkages
the exits to escape

my reflection Ambrose Bing Rong Chao Yang Cherie Claudia Danae Daniel Dickson 汪大東 Dylan Eileen Estella Francis George(celeb) Henzy HueyHuey Jack(NZ) Jason Lum Jason(Silver) Jerald Jia Jie Jian Xin June Lester Tay Lydia Lynnette Matthew Perry Rainie(celeb) Samantha Sharon Shaun Stanley Teng Yong Teresa(YISS) Thomas Tikki Tricia Vivian Wan Ding Yao Xing Zhi Yang
JR Network! FCBC YouthNet Ps Jeff/Rach
Past
the historys to forget

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


Credits
the sources of love

Designer : DEAD-dolliie

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday

Today I thought I'll be slacking at home as usual... Then, at around 4pm, Yao Xing, my IRC friend, SMSed me," hey wan play l4d?" wah..then of cos i want lah. Firstly, haven't played l4d for quite some time (a few weeks). Secondly, I've been wanting to meet up with YX for a loooonnnggg time!! FINALLY, today is the day!! WOoTs!!

The sad thing was, the meeting place was at AMK. damn. so far. I managed to reach there 15min earlier. As I was waiting, this old man came up to me and said a bunch of shit, then asked for a $2 for a meal. So I gave lor. Then he still talk a lot..then the HSBC salespeople came over and asked what was happening. So I told them i gave him $2 for a meal. Then one of them told me to take back my $2 cos he was just someone who con people of giving him money. The old man actually told him that he knew me. So the guy asked if I knew him and i said no. haha. well, i took back the money and the old man kept pestering me for the money. grr. The HSBC salesgirl told me to faster get out of here and just ignore the old man. She asked what I was doing there, so I told her I was waiting for a friend. So, I called YX and then spotted him at the station and went towards him. The old man followed me and kept pestering me for the money -.-" Then, YX, his friend (brandon..or..bernard..or sth..) and I went out of the station and that's when we met Ravi, YX's other friend. rawrz.

Anyways, we walked to the lanshop (it was so freaking big!!!!!!!!!!! Like auditorium liddat sia..). Ravi was kinda funny. He said,"Whatever thing I think is correct is wrong. Whatever thing I think is wrong is still wrong." The reason for that statement was because he led us to the wrong place (lanshop and atm). And really, I can believe why Yx and his friend said that onli 5% of Ravi's words can be trusted.LOL!!

After playing for 2 hours, we went to have dinner and then we decided to flip an invisible coin and returned back to playing for another one hour. Then we went for supper (wth). That's when Wei Chong came along. He is Brandon/Bernard's room mate. Kinda weird. He came just to have supper with us. After that, they told YX to send me home since I lived so far away and I came all the way here just to play l4d with them. -.-" of cos that ___ wont send me home la. he lived so near AMK! So in the end, Wei Chong walked me to the bus stop to take Bus 13 home since he can also take the bus. We talked quite a bit on the bus =) He stays one stop after Wan Ting's stop.

ahhs.. Im tired. Can't wait for the Freak Night though.. hees.. gonna be fun!!



9:14 AM