Monday, August 10, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
3sa is back from Hall 6 Orientation Camp aka HSOC! Finally, I'm out of the treacherous torture camp where they force u to exercise from Day One to Day Seven. They did it subtly so that we won't think that way but they didn't know Shi Qi and I were in the camp too. We belong to the group of people who do not exercise unless for NAPFA purposes; hence, we were rather sensitive to these few exercises.
Anyways, who are my SICs (Senior-In-Charge)? A guy called Yong Xiang (aka Lite), a girl called Alexandra (aka Alex or Prawn), and a girl called Shaz (aka 'mina'. lol. jk) My SAs (Seniors assistants I believe?) include Bryan...muhahha..i forgot. ahems.
On the first day, I met up with Yen Leng at Boon Lay MRT Station before meeting at the concourse in Hall 6 for the camp. I remember when we first enter the concourse, we immediately regretted signing up for the camp because the seniors were super enthusiastic, screaming cheers and all. Well, Yong Xiang came forward to greet us and turned out that he's my SIC. Then, during Ice-Breaker, I made friends with a NYJC'ian called Shi Qi. She's never seen me before and I've never seen her before in NY. There's a girl called Joy also. Never see her before in NYJC either.
My team mates are: Joy, Shi Qi, Nancy, Siew Min, XL (Xinling), Jennifer, Alvin, Shao Peng, Reuben, Melvin, Zhi Liang, Jason, Yan Zhang, Jerome, Kenneth, Raj, Nick and Rui Rong.
On the first day, we had station games. It was kinda okay (i mean the athletic aspect) since it was kinda like Red Cross camp that kind. On the second day, we had pool games. Can't really remember the sequence already but yeah, we had Amazing Race ard Sg, Camp fire, DXO (club) night, Amazing Race in NTU, Fright Night, and on the last night, we had this Initiation thing whereby each of us has to complete 6-7 stations in order to become a true blue Sixian. the first station was about a table and we had to move on the table without touching the floor (move from the top of the table to the side, then to under it and then to the other side and then eventually move ourselves to the top again.) It was tedious but i managed to do it =D Second station was the rope station. There were two ropes tied diagonally and we had to cross from one side to the other. Trust me. it's more difficult than it looks! But must really thank the guy who farted. He's the senior in charge of that station and he's made things much easier for me. =] I onli managed to complete this station after i finished all the stations..
the third station was the pole station. Everyone had to support a pole and each of us was supposed to climb UP the pole to touch the other end of the pole and shout 'I love Hall 6!' and wait till everyone shouts back "Hall 6 loves u!" before you can come down. It was rather alright for me, probably coz i've been playing that since I was young at the playground. haha. What really terrifies me was the next station (climbing up the building with the help of others) and Trust fall. omg. trust fall wasn't at the table u noe. it was on top of the ..what do u call it? wall? and it was really really high. damn scary. there was a station whereby we had to crawl under a big piece of canvas and under the canvas was muddy water. and I crawled in with Rui Rong (girl supposed to crawl in with a guy). I didn't expect them to ask us to do things under the canvas sheet lah -.-" so, they told rui rong to do push ups on top of me under e canvas. wth. wasn't really happy about that because...HE'S CROSSED MY BOUNDARIES AND, HE HAS A GF ALREADY!!! so..yeah..wth. ~_~
aniwaes, there was a pageant thing going on in Hall 6 too... guess what? I'm selected to represent my OG together with Alvin. seriously, i think the seniors are blind. People like Zhen Peng and Lite are blind too. keep saying im pretty n cute. mayb it's jus the two of them ba. lol. -shrugs- see how it goes lor. the last thing i want is to wear a two piece swim suit in front of hundreds of people at a hotel. Expose my fats only. rawrz.
it's been a long time since I last attended a camp as a participant. =] it sure felt good being taken care of! hees.
I'll be going to the Joint Hall Bash tomorrow night too. Hopefully will be more high and dance more! muhahhahas!!
3sa will be at Zouk! ^-^
6:14 AM