Saturday, August 1, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
Ahh..remember how I always wanted to chat with random strangers on the bus? today, I met this guy Wan Hong (or hoong) on the bus on the way to my cousin's house. He came from SMU foc so he carried a lot of bags. He put all the bags onto one seat and since there were a lot of ppl on the bus, he moved his bags onto his lap so i sat next to him. I could tell he was struggling so I asked,"U want to put ur bags on e floor?" He replied,"nah its okay. thanks. " After a while, he adjusted e aircon thingy so i could feel e cold air. *awkward smile..haha..*
Since the 'ice' has been broken, I asked,"came from foc?"
"yeah! how u noe?!"
*glance at bag* "can tell..."
ah..that's how the conversation started. lol. weird huhs? =] at least i wasn't bored on the bus. hahaha!!
7:26 AM