Monday, August 31, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
I do agree with Theresa Au that some NBS got 'shi li yan'. As long as you are valuable to them - money or ability, they will make friends with you. Saw one example today. but of cos, it may be cos she got discussion to do with her other NBS friends.
Anyway, I went to Hall 10 to do a project at Theresa Au's room. It was damn freaky! Firstly, when I went to visit the toilet at about 10++ pm, I heard a girl walked in as she prepared to brush her teeth. Then, I heard her humming a tune. And it was a slow and eerie tune u noe!? wth. I came out, she looked at me, i looked at her, then I just washed my hands and walked out. As I was walking out, I could still hear her tune. geez...
And talking about Hall 10...WHY IS THE BUILDING STRUCTURE SO WEIRD!?!? When I finally found Block 50, which is her block, I walked up the stairs. Her room is on the 5th level and when I reached the 4th level, THERE WERE NO STAIRCASE UP TO 5TH STOREY!!! Immediately, I started to panick because I was already late and I wondered if I were even in the correct block! Well, I refused to walked back down the stairs since I was already so high up there. So i walked along the corridor and found another staircase to level 5. zzz.
After that, at 11.50pm, Xiao Ying and I left and I accompanied her to her block before going off. I tell you, the route from Hall 10 to Hall 14 via the Graduate Hall walkway is DAMN EERIE! You all should go try it at 12am. Make sure you walk the path that's closer to the 'jungle'. Im sure u'll freak out!
Reached back hall at about 12.10am to celebrate Kenneth's birthday. Came just in time for the photoshoot. LOL!! Then, as I held the cake out for Kenneth to bite out the plastic scrip and candles, Yong Xiang came and smashed a slice of another cake onto him. And, for some reason, the cream was super watery (and disgusting). so, poor Shi Qi and I kenna most of the cream other than Kenneth. And so did his bed actually. haha. Nancy and some of the others were kind enough to help Kenneth clean his room up. =] See, Kenneth! You must thank God for an OG like us! ^-^
Im feeling so distracted nowadays. Gees. Have to write down all my appointments again...Jian Xin is coming by this Thursday afternoon. Kenny is coming by this Thursday evening. rawrz.
MUST REMEMBER!!!!!!
3:39 AM