Somehow, it's kinda difficult to reconcile things that my leaders have said with things that are happening to me and my reactions towards them.
Today I just had my FM quiz. But it was more of like a cancellation-and-thus-this-is-the-correct-answer quiz. Instead of working out the questions, I eliminated the options, leaving one or two options for me to tikam. Hopefully my tikam answers are somehow correct! =P
Tomorrow Sam is coming over to NTU (FINALLY!!). hee. But I suddenly feel kinda ashamed of my school coz there's not much place for you to study, unlike SMU. Really like the study environment there (i mean the discussion rooms). Maybe I should learn from Cherie, go back NYJC and study at a tutorial room. Then can retrieve my A-level certificate at the same time =) I think the study environment is much conducive just that it'll be a chore to bring all my textbooks,lappie and notes down. rawrz.
--- Just watched a video
A very good and impactful video. Kinda reminded me how God truly loves us and so willing to sacrifice the One that He loved just so we can be with Him. When O when would that Day come when we can be reconcilled with Him again ? =X