Thursday, October 8, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
Woweee!!
I'm suddenly involved in many activities in hall.
Hexis - Cast
SIX
MAF - performance
okay. doesn't sound like a lot. It's probably just my mind saying that there's a lot of things to be done when there isn't.
Well, academic wise, I'm pretty tied up too.
Accounting quiz
Accounting project
Access project
Soundbuzz project
Biz Law assignment
Financial management project
Accounting quiz starts from today at 5pm till Sunday at 5pm. Accounting project is due 2 weeks later i think. Access project is next week...Soundbuzz is 2 weeks later..Biz Law is next week..Financial Management is November (:
What else...
Ahhh.. Church!
I'm serving on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Woohoo!! FIRST TIME DANCING FOR ENGLISH SERVICE PLATFORM LEH!! so exciting!!! =DDD
But of course, my steps are not excellent. Have to practise more.
Hopefully the band won't play until so fast. =X
6:57 PM