Wednesday, November 4, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
I've led Yong Xiang in a sinner's prayer today!!!
okay. the way i've led was...not professional of coz...lol... but at least there is sincerity and the simplicity of the heart rite? (:
I know God is delighted as well...the excitement of the heart was not purely a human feeling but of supernatural one.
well, i guess i should practise saying the sinners' prayer and REMEMBER how to say it. I've said it a thousand times in church before but since each of them is different every week, I can't possibly remember...all i can remember is that pastor would definitely use the word "all the days of my life". LOL..
=DDD but...exciting lahh..haha..of coz..there're many other things that i wanted to do...but...i guess i lacked the confidence to do it... =X
I think that means that I'm straying away from Him le...coz...after all, my confidence comes from Him..and if it's not there, it means that im far away from Him... Time to go back already...
help me Lord...to serve You all the days of my life. Soften my heart and let me hear Your voice today. (:
8:53 AM