Wednesday, December 9, 2009
the stories that happened yesterday
Ever wondered who pulled you out of the pit hole that you've dug for yourself?
How miraculous it is for someone to even bothered with you, when the whole world has abandoned you to your death.
Why,you wondered, would he go all out to save you?
You watch him as he go on all fours, staining his snow-white clothes with mud and, perhaps, blood.
His fingers bled as he clawed the mud and struggled just to reach your hand.
"Give me your hand!" he cried, as he stretched his hand out as far as he could towards you in the pit.
"I've dug this myself! Leave me here to die!" I yelled at him, gesturing profusely to walk out of the dirty place I was in. "Don't bother with me!"
"Just give me your hand! I'm here to help you!"
Would you give him your hand and let him pull you out of the pit?
The pit hole - Your graveLet God pull you out of your problems that you've seemed to create for yourself. He can help you. But the problem is, would you let Him?
3:09 AM